WE REMAIN OPEN WHILE COVID 19 IS STILL AN ISSUE
- ·Goverment rules have been relaxed but Covid 19 still remains an issue. If you have to cancel a booking because of Covid there will be no cancellation fee.
DROPPING OFF & COLLECTION
- If you need to bring or collect your cat(s) but have symptoms, or have tested positive for Covid, please contact us.
- Our reception has outside facilities and we can arrange safe distancing to protect you and our staff.
- If, for any reason, you would prefer to avoid contact as much as possible we can arrange to collect your cat from, or bring to, your car. Payment can be made by bank transfer.
- ·We usually suggest that new customers are welcome to visit the cattery at any time during our opening hours, however we kindly ask that you contact us by phone or email to request a specific time slot. Thank you.
- ·We do accept payments by cash and by cheque but we are asking all our customers to pay via bank transfer, wherever possible, during this time. Transfer details will be available upon collection of your cat(s). Thank you. We do not have the facilities to accept card payments.